Review: The Thing, The Big Year, Footloose
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three new movies hitting theaters seem to offer some type of film for almost anyone.
One is a musical, another is a comedy and the third is a horror picture.
According to Sandy Kenyon, it would appear Hollywood is fresh out of original ideas if a new movie called "Footloose" is any indication.
Old hits recycled in this way is a form of artistic bankrupcy that he can't buy into, and he suspects younger movie fans won't either.
Check out Sandy's reviews of "The Thing," "The Big Year" and "Footloose."
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos