Review: The Thing, The Big Year, Footloose
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three new movies hitting theaters seem to offer some type of film for almost anyone.
One is a musical, another is a comedy and the third is a horror picture.
According to Sandy Kenyon, it would appear Hollywood is fresh out of original ideas if a new movie called "Footloose" is any indication.
Old hits recycled in this way is a form of artistic bankrupcy that he can't buy into, and he suspects younger movie fans won't either.
Check out Sandy's reviews of "The Thing," "The Big Year" and "Footloose."
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 15 min ago
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 26 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust'
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon