Review: The Thing, The Big Year, Footloose
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three new movies hitting theaters seem to offer some type of film for almost anyone.
One is a musical, another is a comedy and the third is a horror picture.
According to Sandy Kenyon, it would appear Hollywood is fresh out of original ideas if a new movie called "Footloose" is any indication.
Old hits recycled in this way is a form of artistic bankrupcy that he can't buy into, and he suspects younger movie fans won't either.
Check out Sandy's reviews of "The Thing," "The Big Year" and "Footloose."
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted 25 min ago
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 21 min ago
- Budget vote approved in the House 48 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees