'The Artist' and other must-see films
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Hollywood is still serving Thanksgiving leftovers in theaters this weekend before the big holiday movies reach theaters later this month.
But Sandy Kenyon had found a movie he does not want you to miss.
This past week, a black-and-white movie, silent except for music, sound effects and a single line of dialogue at the very end, was called the year's best by the New York Film Critics.
The head of the group praised "The Artist" as a "celebration of cinema." And so it is.
Check out his review of "The Artist" and the weekend's other new films.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Actor James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos" dies
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos