'The Artist' and other must-see films
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Hollywood is still serving Thanksgiving leftovers in theaters this weekend before the big holiday movies reach theaters later this month.
But Sandy Kenyon had found a movie he does not want you to miss.
This past week, a black-and-white movie, silent except for music, sound effects and a single line of dialogue at the very end, was called the year's best by the New York Film Critics.
The head of the group praised "The Artist" as a "celebration of cinema." And so it is.
Check out his review of "The Artist" and the weekend's other new films.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help 22 min ago
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance 56 min ago
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade