Review: 'The Lucky One,' 'Chimpanzee,' 'Think Like a Man'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Three new movies are hitting theaters this weekend, but which ones are worth your time and money?
Sandy Kenyon took a look at "The Lucky One," "Chimpanzee" and "Think Like a Man," but did he watch them just so you don't have to?
"The Lucky One" is the latest film based on a best-seller by Nicholas Sparks, who writes tear-jerkers, also known as "weepers." They include novels like "The Notebook" and "The Vow," which are chock full of big emotions.
Hollywood has made hits from some of them, but the decision to make "The Lucky One" is most unfortunate.
Check out Sandy's reviews.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Two lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance 48 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen