Review: 'Five-Year Engagement,' 'Safe,' 'Pirates'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There is a comedy, an action-thriller and an animated family film all hitting theaters this weekend.
There is something for everyone opening at the movies, so which should you go see?
Sandy Kenyon checked out the films, and he wants to warn everyone away from a movie that he says doesn't deserve to be called a comedy in the first place.
He says he didn't laugh once and smiled only a few times at most. In fact, he thinks going to see "The Five Year Engagement" will put a damper on your weekend.
Check out his review of the film, as well as his reviews of "safe" and "The Pirates: Band of Misfits."
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 7 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 54 min ago
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong 51 min ago
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win