Review: 'The Avengers' hits theaters
NEW YORK (WABC) -- "The Avengers" is already a huge hit overseas, having taken in nearly $300 million since it opened in 39 markets last week.
But is the latest superhero flick worth your money?
Taken from the pages of Marvel comic books, Sandy Kenyon said it seems to be that rare movie that can be enjoyed by just about everyone:
Check out his review.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- Success Academy parents to sue in charter school fight 44 min ago
- Obama to meet with Ukraine prime minister Wednesday 28 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies 6 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos