Review: 'Dark Shadows,' 'Girl in Progress'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It's Friday, and that means some new movies are hitting theaters.
This weekend, we get our first look at Johnny Depp as a vampire and Eva Mendes as a single mom.
So what does entertainment reporter Sandy Kenyon think?
He says these two are not that great, but each one is entertaining enough that makes them worth seeing.
Whether "Dark Shadows" is worth the cost of going to a theater will likely depend on how you feel about the star of the movie.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
46 min ago