Review: 'Men in Black 3'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are back in the theaters as the Men in Black.
And this time around, a third star joins them. Josh Brolin joins the cast for MIB 3, one of the summer's most highly-anticipated blockbusters.
Smith earned the wrong sort of headlines last year when residents of Soho complained about the size of his double-decker 53-foot trailer.
The star felt it was necessary to use it for his comfort during the making of the film.
So entertainment reporter Sandy Kenyon wondered in MIB 3 was worth all that fuss. He says whether or not you like the movie might just come down to how much you missed seeing Will Smith on the big screen.
Check out his review.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
1 min ago