Lindsay Lohan causes scare in LA hotel
LOS ANGELES (WABC) -- Producers called 911 when Lindsay Lohan did not come out of her penthouse at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina Del Rey. She was suffering from exhaustion, officials said.
The call came in to Los Angeles County fire at 10:15 a.m. in Los Angeles, KABC-TVreports.
Lohan is currently filming Elizabeth Taylor bio-pic "Liz & Dick" for Lifetime in the Marina del Rey area.
At first, officials said she had been taken to the hospital, but that apparently was not the case.
According to a spokesperson, "Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She worked through the night until 8 am this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene."
Producers became concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution. Lohan was examined, and it was determined that she suffered some exhaustion and dehydration.
She was resting now and hoped to be back on set later this afternoon, the spokesman said.
Lohan, 25, has been to rehab multiple times for drug and alcohol abuse. In March, she was taken off probation stemming from her 2007 DUI case. She has maintained that she is not drinking or using drugs
(BREAKING NEWS.... MORE DETAILS SHORTLY)
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey