Lindsay Lohan causes scare in LA hotel
LOS ANGELES (WABC) -- Producers called 911 when Lindsay Lohan did not come out of her penthouse at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina Del Rey. She was suffering from exhaustion, officials said.
The call came in to Los Angeles County fire at 10:15 a.m. in Los Angeles, KABC-TVreports.
Lohan is currently filming Elizabeth Taylor bio-pic "Liz & Dick" for Lifetime in the Marina del Rey area.
At first, officials said she had been taken to the hospital, but that apparently was not the case.
According to a spokesperson, "Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She worked through the night until 8 am this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene."
Producers became concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution. Lohan was examined, and it was determined that she suffered some exhaustion and dehydration.
She was resting now and hoped to be back on set later this afternoon, the spokesman said.
Lohan, 25, has been to rehab multiple times for drug and alcohol abuse. In March, she was taken off probation stemming from her 2007 DUI case. She has maintained that she is not drinking or using drugs
(BREAKING NEWS.... MORE DETAILS SHORTLY)
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Jersey City reveals what was inside mysterious safes
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos