Review: 'Savages,' 'Part of Me'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Opening in theaters this weekend are a new drama from Oliver Stone and a film about the life and career of a pop star.
"Savages" goes inside the world of the Mexican drug cartels, with an A-list cast including Salma Hayek, Benecio Del Toro and John Travolta.
"Part of Me" brings Katy Perry to the big screen.
Sandy Kenyon found both movies to be very entertaining, and you can't go wrong with either one, although they could not be more different.
"Savages" is violent, but a fun way to spend a hot summer afternoon. Meanwhile, Perry financed her documentary herself, but it is much more than just another vanity production.
Check out Sandy's reviews.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013