Review: 'Total Recall,' 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There are two new movies opening everywhere this weekend.
"Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days" is for children and their parents. "Total Recall" is not.
It is rated PG-13 and is a remake of a big hit from 1990 that starred Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Eyewitness News film critic Sandy Kenyon says the new version of "total Recall" is well worth seeing.
Check out his reviews.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 30 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident