Sandy Kenyon reviews 'Hope Springs'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- For everyone who says there aren't enough movies for baby boomers, there's a new film just for them.
"Hope Springs" stars Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones, and it opens in theaters everywhere Wednesday.
The film is rated PG 13, but entertainment reporter Sandy Kenyon think it deserves a new and different rating. He suggests S, for seniors only - no one under the age of 65 will be admitted without their parents.
He watched the movie surrounded by older people who laughed knowingly, as he squirmed in his seat and kept looking at his watch, hoping the ordeal would soon be over. He also described the film as listening to your parents talk about sex for two hours.
Check out his complete review.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 59 min ago
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Annual 'Pokey,' 'Schleppie' awards for MTA bus service 32 min ago
- Rangel announces run for 23rd term 30 min ago
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in...
59 min ago