Sandy Kenyon reviews 'Hope Springs'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- For everyone who says there aren't enough movies for baby boomers, there's a new film just for them.
"Hope Springs" stars Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones, and it opens in theaters everywhere Wednesday.
The film is rated PG 13, but entertainment reporter Sandy Kenyon think it deserves a new and different rating. He suggests S, for seniors only - no one under the age of 65 will be admitted without their parents.
He watched the movie surrounded by older people who laughed knowingly, as he squirmed in his seat and kept looking at his watch, hoping the ordeal would soon be over. He also described the film as listening to your parents talk about sex for two hours.
Check out his complete review.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 11 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 35 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 32 min ago
- Missing jet drastically veered off course 29 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
11 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
32 min ago
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos