Review: This weekend's 5 new films
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The weeks after Labor Day are usually very slow at the box office, but that's all over now as the first of the big fall movies reach theaters this weekend.
Emma Watson looking for life after Harry Potter in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," and Clint Eastwood plays as a veteran baseball scout in "Trouble with the Curve."
And with the comic book character Judge Dredd back in 3-D, there's something for almost everybody at the movies.
But first, there's Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena in a patrol car in "End of Watch."
A thriller called "House at the End of the Street" is also opening.
Check out Sandy Kenyon's reviews of all five films.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014