Review: This weekend's 5 new films
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The weeks after Labor Day are usually very slow at the box office, but that's all over now as the first of the big fall movies reach theaters this weekend.
Emma Watson looking for life after Harry Potter in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," and Clint Eastwood plays as a veteran baseball scout in "Trouble with the Curve."
And with the comic book character Judge Dredd back in 3-D, there's something for almost everybody at the movies.
But first, there's Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena in a patrol car in "End of Watch."
A thriller called "House at the End of the Street" is also opening.
Check out Sandy Kenyon's reviews of all five films.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- Subway service impacted after officer injured in Brooklyn
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Volunteers give Vietnam Vet special holiday gift
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos