Review: This weekend's 5 new films
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The weeks after Labor Day are usually very slow at the box office, but that's all over now as the first of the big fall movies reach theaters this weekend.
Emma Watson looking for life after Harry Potter in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," and Clint Eastwood plays as a veteran baseball scout in "Trouble with the Curve."
And with the comic book character Judge Dredd back in 3-D, there's something for almost everybody at the movies.
But first, there's Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena in a patrol car in "End of Watch."
A thriller called "House at the End of the Street" is also opening.
Check out Sandy Kenyon's reviews of all five films.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos