Review: New James Bond movie, 'Skyfall'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It's hard to believe, but half a century has past since the premiere of the first movie featuring James Bond.
"Dr. No" was the first, and "Skyfall" is the 23rd.
The new movie, starring Daniel Craig in his third film as Agent 007, has already grossed $300 million overseas.
The film opens across the U.S. Friday, and entertainment reporter Sandy Kenyon got an early look.
Check out his review.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- At least 1 dead, 15 hurt in East Harlem explosion 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 1 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25