Review: Sandy reviews The 'Life of Pi'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A holiday present comes early this season for any reader who loved Yann Martel's best-selling book "The Life of Pi."
Director Ang Lee found a unique way to film a movie that many predicted would never get made.
The film is in theaters everywhere Wednesday, and it makes use of 3-D technology in a way that is reminiscent of "Avatar."
Check out Sandy Kenyon's review.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Yonkers fire injures family of four
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: 4 injured in Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year 36 min ago
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen 44 min ago
- Spring Valley police to announce arrest in Baby Angel case
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in 1 min ago
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Local 7 line service resumes after signal problems
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Infant brought to NYC hospital by parents pronounced dead
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
1 min ago