Review: Peter Jackson's 'The Hobbit'
NEW YORK (WABC) -- In the next 10 days, more than half a dozen new movies will hit theaters hoping to attract your attention during the holidays.
But on Friday, only one new movie in theaters everywhere: "The Hobbit."
It's director Peter Jackson's follow up to the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and is also based on a novel by author J.R.R. Tolkien.
Click the video to see entertainment reporter Sandy Kenyon's review.
Please visit Sandy Kenyon's blog for more entertainment news at wabc.typepad.com/whatsandysays
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 53 min ago
WABC Entertainment Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos