GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series information
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Good Morning America's sizzling 2013 Summer Concert Series, with an exciting and eclectic mix of all the hottest and biggest names in music, kicked off with the one and only Mariah Carey.
Carey performed live in the free ticketed concert in Central Park on Friday, May 24. The best-selling female artist of all time performed her new single "#Beautiful" from her upcoming album.
Music fans of every kind will find a favorite performer in this year's electrifying line-up: from mega stars Jennifer Lopez, and Alicia Keys to pop sensations Demi Lovato, The Wanted, Selena Gomez, OneRepublic, Pitbull, and Carly Rae Jepsen, to country superstar Kenny Chesney; and R&B artist Ne-Yo, to famed soul artist John Legend, to break out acts, Little Mix, and pop rock band Emblem3, to alternative rockers Imagine Dragons; plus hip-hop stars Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.
May 24: Mariah Carey* - #GMAMariah
May 31: Pitbull* - #GMAPitbull
June 7 (MOVED TO TIMES SQUARE DUE TO WEATHER: Little Mix and Emblem3 - #GMALittleMix /#GMAEmblem3
Due to the inclement weather forecast, the "GMA" concert featuring Little Mix and Emblem 3 has been moved indoors to our Times Square Studios. This change in production will impact the number of guests we can admit. As a result guests will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis until we reach capacity in the studio.
June 14: Carly Rae Jepsen - #GMACarlyRae
June 21: John Legend - #GMALegend
June 28: Demi Lovato - #GMADemi
July 5: Imagine Dragons - #GMADragons
July 12: OneRepublic - #GMAOneRepublic
July 19: Jason Derulo - #GMADerulo
July 26: Selena Gomez - #GMASelena
August 2: Ne-Yo - #GMANeYo
August 9: Kenny Chesney - #GMAKenny
August 16: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - #GMAMacklemore
August 23: The Wanted - #GMATheWanted
August 30: Alicia Keys - #AliciaGMA
Summer Concert Series at Rumsey Playfield in Central Park
*The Mariah Carey, Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez concerts will require tickets in advance for entry. Tickets will be available closer to the performance date and fans should check back for more information on how to obtain free tickets.*
All concerts are free and open to the public and will take place live during "Good Morning America," Fridays from 7 to 9 a.m. ET.
Viewers interested in joining "GMA" in Central Park are encouraged to arrive at Rumsey Playfield via the 72nd street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6:00am when the park opens to the public.
The Summer Concert Series returns for the fifth year to the Rumsey Playfield in New York City's Central Park, where music's biggest names will perform live every Friday.
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College student, prosecutor... 5 min ago
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services 25 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Charges coming in death of Baruch College...
5 min ago