Star Trek into Darkness - Sandy Kenyon reviews
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Star Trek fans have been counting the days to the latest release of the franchise.
Many wondering if director J.J. Abrams can strike gold again after his success on the 2009 version of the film.
It was a five year mission, really, and Abrams follow up to his movie is called "Star Trek Into the Darkness with Chris Pine reprising his role as Captain Kirk.
At 8pm Wednesday night, the first showings of "Star Trek: Into Darkness" will begin on giant IMAX screens. It comes four years after a re-boot of this franchise that Sandy Kenyon really liked and the follow-up begins promisingly enough with the starship enterprise underwater.
movie, movie review, entertainment, sandy kenyon
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review 40 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion 48 min ago
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say 29 min ago
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million