George Lucas, Mellody Hobson to hold Chicago reception at Promontory Point
June 29, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) -- Newlyweds George Lucas and Mellody Hobson will hold a reception Saturday at Promontory Park in Chicago - and Prince is rumored to perform.
Hobson, president of Ariel investment firm, is from Chicago. She and Lucas married last week at Skywalker Ranch near San Francisco, Calif. The Chicago reception is for their family and friends here.
It's the first marriage for Hobson, 44, and second for Lucas, 69. The two have dated since 2006.
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide