'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' contestant auditions to be held at Apollo Theater
NEW YORK, NY -- Don't miss your chance to laugh all the way to the bank this season on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" with new host Cedric "The Entertainer." Producers from the hit game show will hold local contestant auditions on Tuesday, July 16 at Harlem's World Famous Apollo Theater (253 West 125th Street, New York, NY 10027) with a special visit that day by Cedric "The Entertainer!"
An all new season of "Millionaire" with host Cedric "The Entertainer" will premiere on ABC7 on Monday, September 2, where "Millionaire" can be seen weekdays at 12:30pm.
Contestant auditions consist of a timed multiple choice test and for those people who pass, an interview with one of the show's producers. Continuous test sessions will be given from 4:00pm-8:00pm. Doors will open at 2:00pm and the audition line will form outside of the main lobby.
Auditioners will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis and producers will audition as many people as they can throughout the day. Participants must be at least 18 years of age, a U.S. resident and meet all eligibility requirements, which can be found on "Millionaire's" website at www.millionairetv.com
Producers also will hold auditions in Dallas, TX (July 8), Las Vegas, NV (July 10), Denver, CO (July 12) and Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, CT (July 12) as well as Miami, FL (July 22), Charlotte, NC (July 24) and Detroit, MI (July 26). Auditions will be held at "Millionaire's" Manhattan-based studios (Metropolis Studios @ 106 & Park) through November.
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 23 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games 52 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 10 min ago
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- FDA proposes first regulations for...
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos