Marilyn Monroe's X-rays, physician's notes put up for auction
LOS ANGELES -- A few items relating to Hollywood icon Marilyn Monroe hit the auction block on Saturday.
A physician's notes on the movie star that indicate she underwent cosmetic surgery are up for bid. The notes mention cartilage implants on her chin and a nose job, along with a set of X-rays taken of Monroe.
The notes and X-rays are expected to sell for between $15,000 and $30,000.
The notes, which were written by Hollywood surgeon Michael Gurdin, appear to confirm speculation that Monroe did go under the knife.
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash