Woody Allen responds to Farrow's abuse claims in letter
LOS ANGELES -- Woody Allen is again denying he molested adoptive daughter Dylan Farrow and is calling ex-partner Mia Farrow vindictive, spiteful and malevolent in an open letter published online Friday by The New York Times.
The 78-year-old filmmaker says Dylan Farrow's open letter published last week includes "creative flourishes that seem to have magically appeared during our 21-year estrangement."
At the time of the breakup of their 12-year relationship more than two decades ago, Mia Farrow accused Allen of molesting Dylan. Allen has consistently denied the abuse allegation.
Allen claims in his letter 7-year-old Dylan was coached by Mia Farrow.
Dylan Farrow claimed in her open letter that Allen abused her in 1992 at the family's Connecticut home.
Allen said his letter will be his final word on the matter.
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 53 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 2 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 5 min ago
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 6 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 41 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
6 min ago