ABC News' Sam Champion undergoes skin cancer surgery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This morning on "Good Morning America", anchor Sam Champion had surgery to remove skin cancer cells from his shoulder.
The procedure was performed on live television by Dr. Michele Pauporte, a dermatologist with Juva Skin and Laser Center in Manhattan.
Champion said he had the procedure done on television to raise awareness about the prevalence of the disease.
For more on this story, go to:
LINK: ABC News Story
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos