Did the botox mom make up the story?
SAN FRANCISCO (WABC) -- TMZ reports the story is a lie, and the mother says their names were even a lie.
So what is the truth?
The mother's real name, according to TMZ , is Sheena Upton. TMZ also says she has now signed a statement under oath saying the story is not true.
When the story broke, child services in California took the little girl from her mother.
Now, TMZ says UCLA doctors examined the child and the mother signed a sworn statement claiming that the British tabloid The Sun paid her 200 hundred dollars to "play the role of Kerry Campbell" for a news story called "I Give My 8 year old Daughter Botox."
The Sun, though, is standing by their story, saying "The Sun strongly denies any suggestion it solicited or knowingly published a false story."
It was after an appearance on Good Morning America that child services removed the child from the home. Now that the mother has sworn under oath that she was paid money to make up the story.
After a clean bill of health from doctors that seems to indicate zero Botox in the little girl, mother and daughter are reportedly back together again.
botox, health news, michelle charlesworth
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 17 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 22 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
17 min ago