A good night of sleep helps you think
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The best way to find a the solution to a problem may be to sleep on it.
A new study by researchers at the University of Massachusetts found 80% of its participants were able to figure out a trick in a game after a good night's sleep, while 40% of those who stayed awake couldn't.
Researchers say it proves sleep is key to peak cognitive functioning.
health alert, sleep, health news
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night 4 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation 18 min ago
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards 2 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified 16 min ago
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
4 min ago