Cha Cha Cha Chia seeds to eat?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Chia Pet seeds are now available for purchase to take as a food.
Chia Pet seeds are being touted as the new super food. The seeds claim to provide fiber and can be a substitute for whole grains. Some trainers are even recommending the seeds to clients for their good food properties.
The chia seeds are sprouting up on shelves all cover the country. Chia seeds can be found at places like GNC and whole foods.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
cancer, counterfeit, alcohol, health news, dr. sapna parikh
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos