Coffee's caffeine jolt in your head?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new study says coffee's caffeine jolt may be in your head.
Researchers tested the mental performance of 88 volunteer coffee-lovers.
Some were given caffeinated coffee, and told it was decaffeinated.
Others were served caffeinated coffee and told it was decaf.
Those who drank decaf but were told it had caffeine performed the best.
Researchers say that caffeine jolt may simply be about anticipation.
coffee, health alert, health news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms 22 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest in deadly stabbing of livery cab driver 33 min ago
- Stabbing reported near Times Square 4 min ago
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled 58 min ago
- FBI releases new footage in Times Square bomb
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush 2 min ago
- 2 dead in double shootingi in NJ doctor's office
- Chrysler agrees to recall Jeeps at risk of fire
- Leonia firehouse shut in wake of sex assault
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
- Stabbing reported near Times Square
4 min ago
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush
2 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms
22 min ago
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street...
58 min ago