Coffee's caffeine jolt in your head?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new study says coffee's caffeine jolt may be in your head.
Researchers tested the mental performance of 88 volunteer coffee-lovers.
Some were given caffeinated coffee, and told it was decaffeinated.
Others were served caffeinated coffee and told it was decaf.
Those who drank decaf but were told it had caffeine performed the best.
Researchers say that caffeine jolt may simply be about anticipation.
coffee, health alert, health news
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
3 min ago