Alcohol can benefit women with heart disease
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's a new and fascinating finding about alcohol.
It might help women with heart disease live longer.
A new study finds that women who drank about three drinks a week may be more likely to live longer after having a heart attack.
The type of alcohol doesn't matter.
The American Heart Association recommends an average of one drink a day for women.
health alert, heart disease, health news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos