Alcohol can benefit women with heart disease
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's a new and fascinating finding about alcohol.
It might help women with heart disease live longer.
A new study finds that women who drank about three drinks a week may be more likely to live longer after having a heart attack.
The type of alcohol doesn't matter.
The American Heart Association recommends an average of one drink a day for women.
health alert, heart disease, health news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- Dealing with bitter blast with no heat
7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
24 min ago