Tips to stay flu-free this holiday season
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There are some tips on how you can stay flu-free this holiday season.
Simple things such as regular hand washing and giving people "air-kisses" can prevent you from getting sick during holiday gatherings.
Other suggestions include no finger-foods at parties and to sneeze or cough into your sleeve.
Also, personalize drinking cups and stay at least three feet from people during religious services.
health alert, flu, health news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 52 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 33 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
33 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
52 min ago