Suffering from allergies during the holidays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Many people suffer from asthma and allergies during the holidays.
A new study finds mold spores that grow on Christmas trees can spark respiratory distress.
Dusty ornaments, live plants and scented candles can cause problems too.
Experts say get a fake tree, and dust off the ornaments to breathe easier.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
asthma, allergies, health alert, health news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Where is Charles Butler?
- Investigation follows police shooting of student
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Rally held after West Village hate crime murder
- Worker injured after forklift swallowed by sinkhole
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Photos: Lee Goldberg explains Oklahoma's tornado...
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers