Suffering from allergies during the holidays
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Many people suffer from asthma and allergies during the holidays.
A new study finds mold spores that grow on Christmas trees can spark respiratory distress.
Dusty ornaments, live plants and scented candles can cause problems too.
Experts say get a fake tree, and dust off the ornaments to breathe easier.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
asthma, allergies, health alert, health news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos