Eat more often to gain less weight
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Eating more often than less may actually help you gain less weight.
A new study out of UC Berkeley finds girls who ate frequent meals put on fewer pounds than those who only ate a couple of times a day.
Researchers say eating smaller, more frequent meals can help keep you satisfied longer and help prevent over-eating.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, weight gain, weight loss, health news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey