Eat more often to gain less weight
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Eating more often than less may actually help you gain less weight.
A new study out of UC Berkeley finds girls who ate frequent meals put on fewer pounds than those who only ate a couple of times a day.
Researchers say eating smaller, more frequent meals can help keep you satisfied longer and help prevent over-eating.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, weight gain, weight loss, health news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster