All diets have the same results
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Trying to lose weight with a high protein diet, a low carb diet? It turns out which diet you chose may not make the difference.
Instead of shopping around for the perfect diet, just pick one.
What makes a difference according to a new study is sticking to your diet.
The survey put several hundred overweight people on four different diets. Some cut proteins, some fats, some carbs, and all were meant to cut down 750 calories a day.
At the end, the results were the same, but only for the people who stuck to their diets.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
dieting, health alert, health news
- Jersey City water main break affecting service 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 18 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday
- Video: Queens robber squirts clerk with lighter fluid
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos