All diets have the same results
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Trying to lose weight with a high protein diet, a low carb diet? It turns out which diet you chose may not make the difference.
Instead of shopping around for the perfect diet, just pick one.
What makes a difference according to a new study is sticking to your diet.
The survey put several hundred overweight people on four different diets. Some cut proteins, some fats, some carbs, and all were meant to cut down 750 calories a day.
At the end, the results were the same, but only for the people who stuck to their diets.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
dieting, health alert, health news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon