Study finds trans fats make you cranky
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City's ban on trans fats may end up making this a nicer city.
Researchers in California found people who eat a lot of trans-fats are more likely to show negative behaviors like impatience, irritability and aggression.
The reason isn't known.
But, previous research has linked trans-fats to heart and other health problems.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos