Stress and work productivity
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new survey by Com-Psych shows that workers are increasingly stressed out and it's affecting their behavior and productivity.
More than half of respondents said that stress made it harder to focus.
More than 20% said they made more errors or missed deadlines.
15% said they had conflicts with co-workers.
Some workers would hold onto grudges and play the blame game when it came to mistakes, and others just turned into bullies when it came to weaker workers.
The study found that overworked employees won't usually let on that they are feeling stressed so bosses need to keep an eye out to help keep balance in the workplace.
Psychologists say that if you are feeling stressed take a short break and then go back to work.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Winter Weather Advisory 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Multiple people injured in Toms River bus accident 47 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 30 min ago
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow 17 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice 10 min ago
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
30 min ago
- Winter Weather Advisory
5 min ago