Stress and work productivity
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new survey by Com-Psych shows that workers are increasingly stressed out and it's affecting their behavior and productivity.
More than half of respondents said that stress made it harder to focus.
More than 20% said they made more errors or missed deadlines.
15% said they had conflicts with co-workers.
Some workers would hold onto grudges and play the blame game when it came to mistakes, and others just turned into bullies when it came to weaker workers.
The study found that overworked employees won't usually let on that they are feeling stressed so bosses need to keep an eye out to help keep balance in the workplace.
Psychologists say that if you are feeling stressed take a short break and then go back to work.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ