Apps to help you fight allergies
NEW YORK (WABC) -- These days you can find an app for just about anything, even to fight allergies.
The great thing is these apps are in our phones - always with us - like tissues. They can tell you based on where you are and when can figure out what pollen is killing you, where the nearest pharmacy is and where to find a reputable allergist.
"Not everybody's allergic to the same things, and a lot of these apps are free," Lance Ulanoff of Mashable said.
Lance points us to Allergy Advisor and Allergy Track. Both are free. Then there is also an app from Pollen.com
Zocdoc can help to find an allergist near you, and then you might need a pharmacist. That's when app like AroundMe can help.
Then there is remind me, but it's spelled Rxmind Me.
"Half the time people are suffering it's because they forgot to take their flonase or zyrtec," ulanoff said.
So remind me gives you a little alarm that goes off, all of which we hope will make you feel better.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
allergies, apps, health news, michelle charlesworth
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads 12 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos