Migraines and heart attack risk
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Women who suffer from a certain kind of migraine could be at higher risk for heart attacks.
Researchers in France studied women with aura migraines, the ones with flashes of light.
They found that this kind of headache is a contributor to heart attacks and strokes.
It's unclear at this point why these migraine sufferers are at higher risk.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito 18 min ago
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos