Aspirin use and eyesight
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new aspirin study is causing a stir and says that aspirin may hurt your eyes.
Australian researchers tracked aspirin use and eye exams over 15 years.
They found more cases of macular degeneration among regular aspirin users.
The AMA says the benefits of aspirin, especially accounting for cardio vascular risks, suggest people should not stop taking aspirin.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos