Aspirin use and eyesight
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new aspirin study is causing a stir and says that aspirin may hurt your eyes.
Australian researchers tracked aspirin use and eye exams over 15 years.
They found more cases of macular degeneration among regular aspirin users.
The AMA says the benefits of aspirin, especially accounting for cardio vascular risks, suggest people should not stop taking aspirin.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
health alert, health news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Liam Neeson to tour stables in NYC carriage horse debate
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt 28 min ago
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams