Body Worlds Exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The fast paced life of New York City, it's taking a toll on our bodies. You can see for yourself at a new exhibit in Times Square, Body Worlds Pulse.
Through a preservation process called plastination, you'll see the complexity of the human body and how doctors try to fix it.
You'll see normal and diseased organs. Such as a severe stomach ulcer and a liver after too much alcohol.
The Times Square exhibit opens on Friday to the public and will be there for at least a year, if not longer.
LINK: INFO FOR PARENTS
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 48 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 19 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 21 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice 52 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
19 min ago