Body Worlds Exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The fast paced life of New York City, it's taking a toll on our bodies. You can see for yourself at a new exhibit in Times Square, Body Worlds Pulse.
Through a preservation process called plastination, you'll see the complexity of the human body and how doctors try to fix it.
You'll see normal and diseased organs. Such as a severe stomach ulcer and a liver after too much alcohol.
The Times Square exhibit opens on Friday to the public and will be there for at least a year, if not longer.
LINK: INFO FOR PARENTS
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 25 min ago
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos