Body Worlds Exhibit in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The fast paced life of New York City, it's taking a toll on our bodies. You can see for yourself at a new exhibit in Times Square, Body Worlds Pulse.
Through a preservation process called plastination, you'll see the complexity of the human body and how doctors try to fix it.
You'll see normal and diseased organs. Such as a severe stomach ulcer and a liver after too much alcohol.
The Times Square exhibit opens on Friday to the public and will be there for at least a year, if not longer.
LINK: INFO FOR PARENTS
- At least 2 dead, 18 hurt in East Harlem explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 4 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 53 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 57 min ago
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase 57 min ago