Lifestyle & Fun
United Scents of America
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Sascha Bertran and Samantha Sherwin are on a mission to bottle Hawaii and the other 49 states.
They're working with Saul Klabin at his fragrance company in New Jersey
Drop by drop they work on getting just the right mix. They've already created 5 states so far. Their line is called United Scents of America.
Neither Sam nor Sascha has been to all 50 states, so they ask for feedback on Facebook.
Of course, they're only looking to bottle the good smells. New Jersey, for instance, is a mix that celebrates the shore: fresh buttered popcorn, cotton candy, caramel and coconut.
Each bottle sells for $50 and they're unisex, so no state is overly masculine or feminine.
Sam is from New York and Sascha's from New Jersey, and surprisingly neither wears her home state.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 11 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania 25 min ago
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard 19 min ago
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239...
26 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in...
25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
11 min ago
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
19 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos