Lifestyle & Fun
Potato chip truck turns into clothes mobile
NEW YORK (WABC) -- It's kind of a spin-off of the food truck phenomenon but with a twist.
The Styleliner was a former potato chip delivery truck but when its creators crossed paths. One has a background in jewelry design, the other fashion marketing and that's when things took off, in more than one way.
On board, in every nock and cranny, you'll find, one of a kind items, everything from shoes, to handbags, jewelry and beyond.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Bethpage Air Show cancelled for Saturday due to weather 42 min ago
- Man accused of DWI with 6-year old daughter in car 4 min ago
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse