Lifestyle & Fun
Swimsuits for Breast Cancer patients
NEW YORK (WABC) -- As you suit up for a swim this summer, you might not give much thought to how your swimsuit is designed, but there's a New York woman who thinks a lot about the construction of the suits she designs.
Patricia Brett wasn't always a fashion designer, she used to design buildings.
She's an architect by trade but two years ago she shifted to swim wear, with the goal of creating sexy suits for specific women.
"I was like wait a minute, if I can design a building, why can't I design a suit for a woman who's missing her breast," said Brett.
She named the line Veronica Brett after one of her 3 aunts who died from breast cancer.
For more, go to http://www.veronicabrett.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx 16 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Dave Jennings, former Giants punter, dies
- Man shot multiple times in Nassau County
- At least 6 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 38 min ago
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- American Medical Association calling obesity a disease
- Men's Warehouse fires founder/spokesman George Zimmer 58 min ago
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Slim Whitman, country singer, dies
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos