Lifestyle & Fun
Swimsuits for Breast Cancer patients
NEW YORK (WABC) -- As you suit up for a swim this summer, you might not give much thought to how your swimsuit is designed, but there's a New York woman who thinks a lot about the construction of the suits she designs.
Patricia Brett wasn't always a fashion designer, she used to design buildings.
She's an architect by trade but two years ago she shifted to swim wear, with the goal of creating sexy suits for specific women.
"I was like wait a minute, if I can design a building, why can't I design a suit for a woman who's missing her breast," said Brett.
She named the line Veronica Brett after one of her 3 aunts who died from breast cancer.
For more, go to http://www.veronicabrett.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos