Lifestyle & Fun
Survey looks at top coffee-consuming jobs
If you need a 'java-jolt' to get you revved up for work, you're not alone.
A new survey finds many professionals feel more productive at work when they drink coffee.
Food preparation and service workers top the list of those needing a caffeine boost.
They are followed by scientists, sales representatives, marketing and public relations professionals, and nurses.
Dunkin Donuts and CareerBuilder commissioned the survey to tie in with National Coffee Day, which was Saturday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos