Lifestyle & Fun
Caught on tape: The grumpiest cat ever?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Imagine doing everything you can to make your pets happy, yet being constantly met with a frown.
This is Tartar Sauce, and she is not impressed by the belly rub she's getting from her owner.
The cat is 9 months old and was the runt of the litter. She moves around slowly and wobbles and falls over easily.
Otherwise, her owners say she's friendly and plays and behaves like a normal cat, but her constant frown suggests it takes a lot to make this kitten happy.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series