Lifestyle & Fun
Caught on tape: The grumpiest cat ever?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Imagine doing everything you can to make your pets happy, yet being constantly met with a frown.
This is Tartar Sauce, and she is not impressed by the belly rub she's getting from her owner.
The cat is 9 months old and was the runt of the litter. She moves around slowly and wobbles and falls over easily.
Otherwise, her owners say she's friendly and plays and behaves like a normal cat, but her constant frown suggests it takes a lot to make this kitten happy.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 40 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309M for Tuesday drawing
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom 7 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos