Lifestyle & Fun
Getting your beauty fix
UPPER EAST SIDE (WABC) -- At Fix Beauty Bar on the Upper East Side women come here for two things: blow outs and manicures, simultaneously.
The owners of Fix Beauty Bar are long time friends and working mothers. Their clients are often a lot like them.
Everything is simplified in this pretty lavender space. Get your hair washed, choose a color for your nails, choose a style for your hair and sit back.
You dry your nails right where you're seated, and sip a little wine while you wait.
Manicures are $15, blowouts $40, no matter what style you're after. For many it's the convenience that counts the most.
Learn more at www.fixbeautybar.com.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
fashion, beauty, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen