Lifestyle & Fun
Getting your beauty fix
UPPER EAST SIDE (WABC) -- At Fix Beauty Bar on the Upper East Side women come here for two things: blow outs and manicures, simultaneously.
The owners of Fix Beauty Bar are long time friends and working mothers. Their clients are often a lot like them.
Everything is simplified in this pretty lavender space. Get your hair washed, choose a color for your nails, choose a style for your hair and sit back.
You dry your nails right where you're seated, and sip a little wine while you wait.
Manicures are $15, blowouts $40, no matter what style you're after. For many it's the convenience that counts the most.
Learn more at www.fixbeautybar.com.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
fashion, beauty, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos