Lifestyle & Fun
Can chocolate be the key to winning the Nobel Prize?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Can eating chocolate be the key to winning the Nobel Peace Prize?
A study done by a Doctor at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital finds that the more chocolate a country consumes, the more Nobel Peace Prize winners they produce.
The thought is, chocolate produces brain power.
Not surprisingly, Switzerland has produced the most Nobel Prize winners.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ