Lifestyle & Fun
Can chocolate be the key to winning the Nobel Prize?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Can eating chocolate be the key to winning the Nobel Peace Prize?
A study done by a Doctor at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital finds that the more chocolate a country consumes, the more Nobel Peace Prize winners they produce.
The thought is, chocolate produces brain power.
Not surprisingly, Switzerland has produced the most Nobel Prize winners.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos