Lifestyle & Fun
Can chocolate be the key to winning the Nobel Prize?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Can eating chocolate be the key to winning the Nobel Peace Prize?
A study done by a Doctor at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital finds that the more chocolate a country consumes, the more Nobel Peace Prize winners they produce.
The thought is, chocolate produces brain power.
Not surprisingly, Switzerland has produced the most Nobel Prize winners.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos