Lifestyle & Fun
Can chocolate be the key to winning the Nobel Prize?
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Can eating chocolate be the key to winning the Nobel Peace Prize?
A study done by a Doctor at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital finds that the more chocolate a country consumes, the more Nobel Peace Prize winners they produce.
The thought is, chocolate produces brain power.
Not surprisingly, Switzerland has produced the most Nobel Prize winners.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea 13 min ago
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 5 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
5 min ago