Lifestyle & Fun
Painter shows life in the Bronx
BRONX (WABC) -- He often paints in an urban studio with his balcony overlooking the Bronx.
Perhaps it's the way Danny Hauben paints the light that makes the Bronx look so ethereal.
So fittingly, the Bronx Community College commissioned him to paint 22 panels for its brand new library.
They're the vistas he's grown up with. Twenty paintings are located in the main reading room and 2 larger works are placed in the stairwell showcasing city scenes and campus life.
To learn more about his work, please visit http://danielhauben.com.
The Danny Hauben exhibition will take place in the Hall of Fame Gallery in Bliss Hall on the Bronx Community Campus from October 23 to November 29. The Galleries hours are Mondays 10AM - 4PM, Tuesdays 12 - 2PM, Wednesdays 10AM - 4PM, Thursdays 12PM - 2PM, and Fridays 10AM - 2PM.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
bronx, art, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- Police investiate possible bias attack on Broadway
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Super Bowl 50 goes to San Francisco 3 min ago
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Photos: Most Wanted: Yonkers Police Department
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
21 min ago
- Crews race to find survivors after Oklahoma...
28 min ago
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos