Lifestyle & Fun
Fitness expert shows how to stay lean with luggage
NEW YORK (WABC) -- As people try to stay trim this holiday season, fitness expert Jeff Halevy joined us to show how to stay lean with luggage.
Halevy has joined Newark Mayor Cory Booker and First Lady Michelle Obama in the 'Our Power' and 'Let's Move' campaigns.
Halevy created Our Power, a technology-based childhood obesity program, when he was chosen to join the First Lady's childhood obesity campaign, by Mayor Booker, the campaign's co-chair.
Our Power launched in Newark last year and is expanding nationally in fall 2013.
Halevy Life stayed open to the public despite being closed for business.
It was the first gym in Manhattan to offer up free showers and cell phone charging to those who lost power and hot water.
Jeff and his team are continuing to support Sandy Relief, by donating 100% of sales of the $89 SP personal training starter package (6 sessions) to Sandy Relief. They have raised nearly $5,000 already.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins 14 min ago
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident