Lifestyle & Fun
Smartphones for singles, tablets for married people
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A new survey of more than 2,000 people found 49 percent of singles own a smart phone, while 43 percent of married people do.
On the other hand, 45 percent of married people had a tablet, compared with 36 percent of singles.
Maturity actually may be the factor.
The marketing company that did the survey notes married people tend to be older than single people.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
lifestyle & fun
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
19 min ago