Lifestyle & Fun
Unique gifts at Toy Tokyo
EAST VILLAGE (WABC) -- Step inside Toy Tokyo and you may recapture your youth or discover that missing collectable that you've been trying to find.
"I just accumulated so many toys I needed to open up something to start selling my collection and that's what i did," Israel Levarek said.
Levarek, also known as Lev, has been selling his toys at Toy Tokyo for more than a decade. He is known as a kid at heart, stocking up on action figures, wind up doll, stickers, trolls and more.
"We carry everything you can't get anywhere else. That's basically what we carry here," he said.
So collectors in search of that certain toy would do well to come here.
"We have our collector who starts collecting one specific item and want the second part, and it keeps growing and growing and growing," Levarek said.
Non-collectors are welcome too. Action Time Cartoon Ear Buds are $15.99. A Hello Kitty Doll channeling the band Kiss about 10 bucks.
You can take a trip back in time with Godzilla and other action figures. Made in the 80s in Japan and selling for about 75 dollars, there are Masters of the Universe figures, G,I, Joes, Super Heroes, Smurfs, Rocky and robots.
For more information, please visit www.toytokyo.com
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
holiday season, holliday gifts, holiday shopping, toys, christmas, lifestyle & fun, lauren glassberg
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon