Lifestyle & Fun
Glamming up your holiday look
NEW YORK (WABC) -- 'Tis the season to party, where you go from one soiree to another, and glamming up your look is easy.
Step outside of your comfort zone.
They are the best of the best in the industry and are here to help you get ready for your holiday parties.
First stop is Anthony Leonard Salon.
"Some people call it manic panic," Anthony Leonard said.
It's spectacular, adding a little spice to your holiday hair.
Anthony was the mastermind behind all of these looks.
Leonard then made magic using a custom piece colored to perfection, he leaves all the hair down for this first look.
It gets edgy with look two, a pair of low buns, and for look three, he repositions the piece and literally goes over the top.
Now that your hair is done, it's time for make up over at Eve Pearl.
Eve points out your makeup must match the occasion.
First the holiday party with friends, an opportunity to go bold.
Watch what happens when you dampen your brush and apply shimmery eye shadow, add lashes and a trick of the trade, use mascara to seemlessly join the falsies to the real deal.
For the office party, tone it down a bit. Use a heavy liquid liner on a basically neutral lid and here's where you can go bright, check out the lips!
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
holiday season, holiday, lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series