Lifestyle & Fun
Glamming up your holiday look
NEW YORK (WABC) -- 'Tis the season to party, where you go from one soiree to another, and glamming up your look is easy.
Step outside of your comfort zone.
They are the best of the best in the industry and are here to help you get ready for your holiday parties.
First stop is Anthony Leonard Salon.
"Some people call it manic panic," Anthony Leonard said.
It's spectacular, adding a little spice to your holiday hair.
Anthony was the mastermind behind all of these looks.
Leonard then made magic using a custom piece colored to perfection, he leaves all the hair down for this first look.
It gets edgy with look two, a pair of low buns, and for look three, he repositions the piece and literally goes over the top.
Now that your hair is done, it's time for make up over at Eve Pearl.
Eve points out your makeup must match the occasion.
First the holiday party with friends, an opportunity to go bold.
Watch what happens when you dampen your brush and apply shimmery eye shadow, add lashes and a trick of the trade, use mascara to seemlessly join the falsies to the real deal.
For the office party, tone it down a bit. Use a heavy liquid liner on a basically neutral lid and here's where you can go bright, check out the lips!
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
holiday season, holiday, lifestyle & fun, kemberly richardson
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
More Lifestyle and Fun
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos